Saturday, August 24, 2019

“ Glory of Friendship ”

I think if I've learned anything about friendship
 it's to hang in, stay ., fight for them, and let them fight for you. 

Don't walk away, don't be distracted, don't be too busy or tired, don't take them for granted. 
Friends are part of the glue that holds life and faith together. 
Powerful stuff....

“I think the Glory of  Friendship

is not the outstretched hand, not the kindly smile, nor the joy of companionship; it is the spiritual inspiration that comes to one when you discover that someone else believes in you and is willing to trust you with a Friendsh
Friendship. ” 
As you start yet another day in your life, always remember that your troubles will come and go but friends like me will stay with you forever.
Friends are like pages in the book of life. Every page with a different subject, but you are my index page covering every subject of my life.


'' A friend is one who strengthens you with prayers, blesses you with love and encourages you with hope.'' 

7 comments:

  1. “Friendship is the hardest thing in the world to explain. It’s not something you learn in school. But if you haven’t learned the meaning of friendship, you really haven’t learned anything.”

    ReplyDelete
  2. Friendship is heavenly without any mishaps

    ReplyDelete

If you like my post then please comment below

Featured Post

♫ღMelody Of Loveღ♫

 Radha's love teach not only how 2 love but 2 love eternaly. ღღღ ღ I am mad with love And no one understands my ...