Friday, August 23, 2019

♫ღMelody Of Loveღ♫


 Radha's love teach not only how 2 love but 2 love eternaly.


ღღღ

I am mad with love And no one understands my plight.Only

 the wounded Understand the agonies of the wounded,When

 the fire rages in the heart - Mirabai 
ღღღ


Fill your mind with me, Love me, Serve me, Worship me 



always.Seeking me in your heart, you will at last be united


with me - Lord Krishna
ღღღ

Krishna tere seene se lag kar teri aarzu ban jaun..

Teri sanso se milkar teri khushbu ban jaun..

.Faasle na rahe koi hum dono ke darmiya..

Mai mai na rahu bas tu hi tu ban jau..


ღღღ

31 comments:

  1. अच्छा लिखते हो

    ReplyDelete
  2. ढेरो शुभकामनाए कोली
    और बेहद उम्दा प्रभु प्रेम का संदेश ।।

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nicely done and so true keep it up.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well presented
    Keep rocking kali �� ��

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. एक तुम्हारे ख्याल में हमने
    ना जाने कितने
    ख्याल छोड़े हैं सांवरिया।।

    ReplyDelete
  7. प्यार में कितनी बाधा देखी,
    फिर भी कृष्ण के साथ राधा देखी।
    ❤️🙏

    ReplyDelete

If you like my post then please comment below

Featured Post

♫ღMelody Of Loveღ♫

 Radha's love teach not only how 2 love but 2 love eternaly. ღღღ ღ I am mad with love And no one understands my ...